Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fishing License On Your Smartphone???

How many of you have multiple tackle boxes? I know I do- I even have one box dedicated to crankbaits! Every time I go fishing I just grab the boxes I need, leave the ones I don't and go. I have a systm that works but one thing that used to worry me was that I was going to forget my fishing license. I would always get the feeling I left my license in one of the boxes at home about halfway to the water. But thanks to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission as long as I have my iPhone I have my fishing license!

For about a year now, FWC offers a function within their smartphone app to download and display your fishing license.  Simply head over to the app store, download the app, enter your information and boom- your fishing license is now on your smartphone!

Take care and tight lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment