Monday, September 15, 2014

Fumble I

Last time I introduced you to the Laughing Pescador while mentioning that I experienced a few mishaps or as I like to call them "fumbles" along the way.  Well this would not be the Laughing Pescador if I did not start out with the "fumbles" right out of the gate!  The hardest part is deciding where to begin...

When I first started fishing the canals I lost a lot of action because my line was snapping.  I thought there was some giant bass out there crushing by rig.  I decided to do a little research to see what could be taking my lures when I stumbled across my problem- I was using normal everyday knots to tie my lures on!  Realizing my error I quickly learned, mastered and memorized the palomar knot.


It's a strong knot and easy to tie so I recommend you perfect it and commit to memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment