Friday, September 18, 2015

My Love of Fishing...

This past Sunday was opening weekend for the NFL and I've been counting down the days for months like many of you.  I drafted my fantasy football team and was planning to invite some friends over and order some pizza and wings.  I was psyched.

Then I realized I was also scheduled to fish in a tournament on Sunday.  What do you do when you have a fishing tournament scheduled for the opening Sunday of football?

I wasn't surprised I chose to fish but I was surprised at how easy the decision was.  Almost as soon I realized there was a conflict football didn't seem as important to me.

Once on the water I thought I'd be constantly checking scores but I wasn't.  The only thing that mattered was putting fish in the boat!

Take care and tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment